Skip to content
We are open once more and we can’t wait to see you again! These safety guidelines have been put in place for the protection of our staff and customers.
Inside the pub, you can eat with your family and support bubble (maximum of six people). Outside, including inside our new marquee, mixed tables are available (maximum of six people).
- One-way system through the pub
- Please enter through the garden gate next to the car park and exit through the front door. Both doors will be clearly signposted
- All service including drinks will be waitress service
- You will be shown to your table by one of our staff
- No standing at the bar
- All staff will have face masks or face shields
- The Games Room will not be open
- Children must stay with their families at all times
- Access to the toilets will be on a one-in-one-out system
- Hand sanitizers will be available in multiple locations throughout the pub
- The Track and Trace system will be in place with a form given to each table for contact details of every customer
- All Government guidelines in relation to paper menus, condiment in sachets and paper napkins will be implemented